Love can be complex and particularly frustrating if you are separated from your partner for a prolonged period of time. These applications can take up to 12 months or more to be approved. In some instances a lesser time, therefore it is critical to make Decision Ready applications.
Allied Immigration Services can assist you with:
- Subclass 300 – Prospective Marriage Visa (This is an OFFSHORE VISA)
The partner application process is also complicated.
- Subclass 309/100 – OFFSHORE – Partner Visa
- Subclass 820/801 – ONSHORE – Partner Visa.
The reason these visas have 2 Subclasses is:
- First you lodge a 2 year Temporary Visa. All the Visa Fees are paid up-front.
- 2 years after you have lodged the first visa, the Department then contacts you to see if you are still in a genuine and ongoing relationship. You have to provide further evidence at this time. If the Department is satisfied, then a Permanent Residency visa is granted to the Spouse.
Your Registered Migration Agent will provide further advice for the Offshore Applicants regarding Visitor Visa options after a Partner Application is lodged.
Send a quick message and we will contact you as soon as possible
Our Journey Together
The best place to start your journey is by getting immigration advice from a Registered Migration Agent. At Allied Immigration Services we have helped with many successful stories from across the world. Contact us to see if you are eligible for an Australian Visa.