General Skilled Migration Visas

Allied Immigration Services can assist you with these ‘Independent’ permanent residency visas. You must first be eligible to meet the Points Test. A Registered Migration Agent will provide an assessment on whether you have the relevant points. If you have enough points we can assist you to:

  • Lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI)
  • Lodge your visa, once you are invited by the Department to apply for a visa.

NOTE: it is very important that you have all relevant documents at time of lodging the EOI. If you don’t you can be banned from applying again for a certain period of time, or worse, you could lodge your visa, only to have it refused due to information not being ready at the time you lodge your EOI.

We get a lot of frustrated enquiries from applicants who have tried to lodge themselves and missed the key criteria. That’s why you use a Registered Migration Agent. We don’t allow an application to be lodged unless it is going to be made validly.

  • Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa
  • Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa
    • Must be Nominated firstly by a State or Territory Government
  • Subclass 489 – Skilled Regional (Provisional)
    • Must be Nominated firstly by a State or Territory Government; or
    • Must be Sponsored by an eligible relative living in a Designated Regional Area of Australia.

Quick Enquiry

Send a quick message and we will contact you as soon as possible

Quick Enquiry

Our Journey Together

The best place to start your journey is by getting immigration advice from a Registered Migration Agent. At Allied Immigration Services we have helped with many successful stories from across the world. Contact us to see if you are eligible for an Australian Visa.

Share This